Friday, November 4, 2011

Somewhat Failed Night

Well what I had planned on doing tonight and what actually happened, they were two very different things. I had planned on having a bunch of people over to eat pizza, talk, mess around, and attempt to continue our “glorious” and “adventuresome Dungeons and Dragons campaign. Usually our so called campaigns degenerate into me fudging dice rolls so our embattled heroes and heroines won’t die on the end of an orc’s spear or under the foot of a golem, or in an especially entertaining case in the belly of a dragon. Instead of that however, I surfed the web, set up this very Tumblr account and looked over psychology notes. Which by the way for anyone who is actually going to READ this, is probably my chosen minor to accompany Mechanical Engineering. It’s kind of sad how the highlight of my week is playing a pen and paper roleplaying game but hey I’m a geek and I truly and freely admit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment