Friday, September 2, 2011

Currently

Sentences of the Week

Dune
Running With the Demon
The Road to War
Changes
Pages this week 1009
Pages this Semester 2043

Susan smiled at me, giving Molly the Female Once-Over a process by which one woman creates a detailed profile of another woman based upon a million subtle details of clothing, jewelry, makeup, and body type, and than decides how much of a social threat she might be. Men have a similar process but it's binary: Does he have beer? If so will he share it with me
Changes

Paranoia is a survival trait in my circles.
Changes

I picked the first quote because I thought it was one of the funniest things I'd read this week. I picked the second because I thought it was profound in some way. Don't ask me why but I thought so.



No comments:

Post a Comment